DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2018 | Sun Direct

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,014

The BEST DTH of the Month of February 2018 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for :sunshine: for obvious reasons. They did much much better than others through out this month.

Such comments lead towards unnecessary controversy and arguments among you and other members. One can not clap with one hand. So why to give a chance? Sometimes it is a wise decision to keep silence.

Later if you face consequences for such kind of posts and report us then we won't be able to help you as you dig your own grave.

.. Hope my comment will be taken positively by you bro. I have no intention to insult you but sometimes such comments makes moderation work tuff, we can just ignore what others saying unless its too much required a reply!
Yeah I too was surprised as why @Gobinaath bro voted for ADTV. I think everyone should vote unbiasedly. But, then again my sweet bro, Sai bro clarified his stance which Iiked it. I am sure that Sai bro understood everything and thats why he edited his comments. No problem my sweet bro, everyone has his or her choice and thats why its a democracy! Please note that this is a positive feedback.

Yeah I too was surprised as why @Gobinaath bro voted for ADTV. I think everyone should vote unbiasedly. But, then again my sweet bro, Sai bro clarified his stance which Iiked it. I am sure that Sai bro understood everything and thats why he edited his comments. No problem my sweet bro, everyone has his or her choice and thats why its a democracy! Please note that this is a positive feedback.
You jumped into the discussion late and took an U-Turn which was not even understandable why.

I have no problem with his voting to ADTV at all and it was fair as per me since he given enough valid reasons, he mentioned points unlike few members who silently voted for Dish, TS and even Videocon d2h.

I said about the quoted the part only, where he targetted someone indirectly about his previous discussions - for your info that time he was termed as ADTV fan boy so he now took that word and said he is not a fan boy of his DTH. So i said it was not necessary to post here which lead other member again start argument on that.

I said about the quoted the part only, where he targetted someone indirectly about his previous discussions -

Sorry bro for late reply actually i thought to reply later but later thought as u said above don't want to bring the discussion again to the center so just leave it like u said silence will be better instead of reply so I followed that

But today again that discussion came to centre but I understood the situation went to silent mode again

Actually i want to give clarification bro actually on that day i want to convey something but it went to somewhere while writing "I'm not a fanboy coz I voted previously so on so like that...

But it went different my bad really i don't want target any of my bros directly or indirectly bro i just came across or forgot all those the way too before bro now I'm not like that

What I felt sad means u may ask me explanation for those lines then i was conveyed all this on that day itself but came to conclusion that what I felt Little disappointment nothing more than that :)

And i never thought in dream also bro to give work to team bros so that only i guided some newbies here while making unnecessary threads here for that many bashed me got angry on me but I understood them & leaved instead of replies :)

So hope i clarified bro & issue sorted oit will be more cautious in future apologize for now bro :)

Finally i won't take ur words wrong bro on any day coz I know u & u know me bro :)

Thanks bro :)

Last edited:
You jumped into the discussion late and took an U-Turn which was not even understandable why.

I have no problem with his voting to ADTV at all and it was fair as per me since he given enough valid reasons, he mentioned points unlike few members who silently voted for Dish, TS and even Videocon d2h.

I said about the quoted the part only, where he targetted someone indirectly about his previous discussions - for your info that time he was termed as ADTV fan boy so he now took that word and said he is not a fan boy of his DTH. So i said it was not necessary to post here which lead other member again start argument on that.
I had no intention in hurting my sweet gobi bro. Don't take me wrong bro. I am sorry for any hurting words. Seriously I love you all.

Voted for sun Direct .... Big change and more investment in this month....:clap::clap::clap:

I know bros and just wanted to clear confusions. Thanks for the cooperation and understanding. Have a nice time here in future too!:)

So hope i clarified bro & issue sorted oit will be more cautious in future apologize for now bro :)

Finally i won't take ur words wrong bro on any day coz I know u & u know me bro :)
I had no intention in hurting my sweet gobi bro. Don't take me wrong bro. I am sorry for any hurting words. Seriously I love you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock