DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2018 | Sun Direct

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,040

The BEST DTH of the Month of February 2018 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obvious vote this month!! And I'm voting first time as a Sun Direct user!! Happy to vote for the same DTH I'm using, in the first month of shifting!

Pretty obvious vote this month!! And I'm voting first time as a Sun Direct user!! Happy to vote for the same DTH I'm using, in the first month of shifting!
Hope they start focusing to ROI market too. Then as a second connection,I will take SD only.

Voted for deserved DTH.
This month only sun shines.

Last edited:
Hope they start focusing to ROI market too. Then as a second connection,I will take SD only.
Yes they are focusing on ROI too. I am using Sun Direct from Kolkata. Addition of channels like Jalsha Movies, Colors Bangla HD, Colors Odia, 9X Jhakaas, PTC Punjabi, PTC News clearly shows this. They even re added Aakash Aath, Sangeet Bangla, OTV Odia, MH One Music which were having blank screen for many months. More to come like Sony Aath, Naaptol Bangla, Jalsha Movies HD, Zee Bangla HD etc. Wait.

No, Doubt its Sun Direct & Users Month....SD Done Excellent Work & Exclusive Channels Additions Like Zee Telugu HD & Cinemalu HD,

And First Time Im Voting for Sun Direct.....:blush::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock