DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2018 | Sun Direct

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 8,991

The BEST DTH of the Month of February 2018 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Direct for keeping us on our toes. Channels kept adding one by one and there was extreme activity and excitement on the group and related threads.

We saw Sun venturing out into Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Hindi Music.

And yes, exclusive Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD addition? Whoa! If FYI TV18 HD exclusivity was not enough, now Sun Direct has 4 exclusive HD channels- count in Gemini Music HD too!

At a time when DTH Industry faces tough competition and we see 1 player shutting down (almost, nearly!), the bounce back by Sun surely deserves an applause. I still see many common channels unavailable in Sun. But for the work they did in this month, I vote 'em up.

All the best to Sun Direct, and to other DTHs too. May the competition benefit the subscriber.

Cheers.
u forgot discovery jeet hd

Voted For Adtv ;);)

Reason

Implementation of TRAI Advice in Alacarte channel price (SD 10/m , HD 20/m except Sun Channels)

Sunday Super Sale Offers

2 SD Channels added

Hindi feed added on AP hd & TLC HD channels

Note: Its my personal not to vote for anything related to Sun network so pls excuse me :)

I told the reason frankly hope our bros will accept the reason else after this also i may get Adtv fan for that one thing I voted too d2h , ts in previous polls :);)

Thanks
Correct @Gobinaath bro. Cheap rates are much more important than channels addition.

This is the hallmark of a truly great performance. 50+ votes for Sun Direct in less than 2 hours since the poll was formed. :clap:

Last edited:
Voted For Adtv ;);)

Reason

Implementation of TRAI Advice in Alacarte channel price (SD 10/m , HD 20/m except Sun Channels)

Sunday Super Sale Offers

2 SD Channels added

Hindi feed added on AP hd & TLC HD channels

Note: Its my personal not to vote for anything related to Sun network so pls excuse me :)

I told the reason frankly hope our bros will accept the reason else after this also i may get Adtv fan for that one thing I voted too d2h , ts in previous polls :);)

Thanks
Don't worry my sweet bro even if you don't vote sun direct will win.

My eyes detecting Sun Direct only...:clap:
But I'll vote only after last day of this month...:wink:

Voted for :sunshine: for obvious reasons. They did much much better than others through out this month.

Such comments lead towards unnecessary controversy and arguments among you and other members. One can not clap with one hand. So why to give a chance? Sometimes it is a wise decision to keep silence.

Later if you face consequences for such kind of posts and report us then we won't be able to help you as you dig your own grave.

.. Hope my comment will be taken positively by you bro. I have no intention to insult you but sometimes such comments makes moderation work tuff, we can just ignore what others saying unless its too much required a reply!

Voted for the videocon d2h because it deserves min. 1 vote for 7 channels addition & kkw offers as well as new annual welcome offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock