Finally joined to TS family

• Thread starter arsja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,728
Did you got any complimentary services along with your subscription?
Like what bro..

Shifted from which DTH bro?
From D2H bro

Congratulations @arsja bro I hope TS will fulfill all your requirements and never disappoint like d2h
Hope the same bro. Will provide more review on this weekend

people are getting card less box. why card ?
Don't know sir. But as per the reviews in our DDF, this box having no issue on AQ and PQ, which I want. I won't mind about the card or cardless box sir

This box looks like 2017 model. Unsure though.

Welcome to TS club @arsja bro. Congrats on the upgrade from d2h.
Thanks bro. Even I am not sure why they gave this box to me. Will check the performance, if not good will try to change (if possible) bro

Don't know sir. But as per the reviews in our DDF, this box having no issue on AQ and PQ, which I want. I won't mind about the card or cardless box sir

Don't call me sir, it's awkward for me :p

Thanks bro. Even I am not sure why they gave this box to me. Will check the performance, if not good will try to change (if possible) bro

What's the manufacturing date in box ?

I want to buy tata sky connection, can anyone suggest which is better model on Amazon?

I want to buy tata sky connection, can anyone suggest which is better model on Amazon?
Amazon doesn't specifically supplies it via courier like other products. They will contact Tata Sky and your local TS guys will call you for installation after order.

Congrats bro...Your Box Model seems Humax T51 launched in nov 2017...Good to hear you are vry happy with PQ nd AQ...There vl nt be any prob wt cardless stbs..Njoy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock