FTA satellite dish motors & motorized satellite dishes

Sorry motorized dish not available in India....Its available mostly in US and europe.....

I have shared the info in the thread for informational purpose... availability is next to zero in India.. :-/

Ya online purchase is possible... but if anything goes wrong with the motorized part you wont get after sales repair support.... be aware of that....

Biswajit.HD said:
Ya online purchase is possible... but if anything goes wrong with the motorized part you wont get after sales repair support.... be aware of that....

Yes... Risk takers can buy online....

yeah, thats risky.. also read their t&c before ordering...

But ya most of the advanced STBs Openbox, Dreambox and also Solid provide options to set type of Dish as motorized..... :gn

May I can buy the product within 3 years. I facing problems with analog satellite finder, not direct view to tv when align a dish, no experience of adding C - band lnf, dishes installed at balcony & terrace, terrace dish alignment is difficult.

Can I set this motor to a C Band 4-6 feet dish antenna? Do I need a specific receiver for using motor for the dish?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock