Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,510
  • Views: Views 2,586,431
Guys can we remove unecessary channels from curated packs to reduce cost?
You cannot remove channels from any pack. To reduce cost you can select the channels you want and optimize using TRAI channel selector app, it will give you lowest cost combination of Broadcaster packs and a la carte Channels.

mytatasky.com website is not working since 6.15pm. Live chat also got disconnected.
Screenshot-20190820-182407-Chrome.png

Edit: Now started working after 15 minutes

Last edited:
Here is the differant signal levels in Differant LNB,differant STB,differant cables..the STB model is written in snap...
In Ordinary LNB ...

kxIu80L.jpg

Inverto QUAD LNB..

mdfcgBK.jpg

qPtEswJ.jpg
Finally technician came...after multiple tries with alignment he concluded the lnb installed is old and has isssues...so he replaced with new lnb and now I am getting signal quality 60-70 and strength 70-85😊
I asked him if old box is available he said no 😣

Can anyone share Current official price of Tata Sky HD Connection (without Bundle offer)

This offer is still going on and can be activated by giving missed call to 0 80685 80110 or by clicking here.
As part of Jingalala Saturdays offer Tata Sky is Offering Tata Sky Fitness at 50% discount for first 3 months followed by regular price of Rs. 2 per day. Offer valid only on Saturday, 10th August.

Hi anish bro. I am not able for 5 minutes forward in my transfer box.it is 2-4-8-16-32 and then 15 minute forward. I want 5 minutes forward? Is it possible?? Please tell me about this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock