Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,895
This is just a price hike before new additions . So just wait for some they'll add new channels to this lite packages :ok2:

th fit India movement launched today so Tata Sky also doing their part for it's customers, now it's customers turn to subscribe it and join the movement activate it at re 1/- today:win::biggrin::tongue2::lol:

Last edited:
But it's Friday on 30th August, JSAT offer available for 2 days :huh:

Is there any Tata Sky dealer on our forum, I need help in dropping Lite packs from my account 🙏. Raised a complaint but haven't received any response yet.
Screenshot-20190829-195431-Twitter.png

Actually it is an extension to jingalala Wednesday offer due to fit India movement launch today, JSat offer will be different

Is there any Tata Sky dealer on our forum, I need help in dropping Lite packs from my account 🙏. Raised a complaint but haven't received any response yet.
Screenshot-20190829-195431-Twitter.png
I was going to surrender my Tata Sky Connection today due to this issue. There is no difference left in customer service of Tata Sky and other DTH operators. No one is understanding the problem, they don't even know what's happening.

At last they said to refund the amount deducted due to those packs and asked me to wait for 3 days, so I am waiting now. There is no way I will pay 790 this month to continue with those useless packs for 1 month. If they don't drop it then I will drop Tata Sky.

I was going to surrender my Tata Sky Connection today due to this issue. There is no difference left in customer service of Tata Sky and other DTH operators. No one is understanding the problem, they don't even know what's happening.

At last they said to refund the amount deducted due to those packs and asked me to wait for 3 days, so I am waiting now. There is no way I will pay 790 this month to continue with those useless packs for 1 month. If they don't drop it then I will drop Tata Sky.

Why don't u send a email to nodal officer and explain in detail the issue

And bro u need patience. U can't get any issue solved in hours wait till 24 hours.

In my 3 years of Tata sky I never faced any such issue for which I felt TS cc is same as others. Sometimes it takes some time that doesn't mean it's bad.

TS cc is the best in the industry. Btw why did u go to change the pack ???

Bold decision and something which i can respect. It's a rip off if they don't refund or drop the pack. Make sure you threaten them to drop your connection and if they don't care then you know what to do. Hope they do refund because this just doesn't sound right.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock