Breaking HDAF @ just ₹99

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,731
Bro see the full add. It says Rs 99 for 3 months. They show a video where tehy cancel Rs 175 and say Rs 99, then they show a graph stating not 1, not 2 but for 3 months.
Agreed, but where's ₹175 after 3 months mentioned?
As you may aware, every time you activate ₹99/pm over chat/calling (even on JSAT ₹1 HDAF offer) they never forget to mention that (₹175 pm after 3 months).

Agreed, but where's ₹175 after 3 months mentioned?
As you may aware, every time you activate ₹99/pm over chat/calling (even on JSAT ₹1 HDAF offer) they never forget to mention that (₹175 pm after 3 months).

So u mean after 3 months, it wee again be Rs 99 for 3 months ??? it will keep renewing on its own u mean ??? Then why the 3 months clause, they could have said permanent instead of saying its a special offer

So u mean after 3 months, it wee again be Rs 99 for 3 months ??? it will keep renewing on its own u mean ??? Then why the 3 months clause, they could have said permanent instead of saying its a special offer
Let's see what happens.
Anyway, for earlier also why they said ₹99pm for 3 months? They could easily say ₹297 for 3 months! It's all marketing gimmick. ₹99 pm sounds more cheap.

Is this offer still there? How to avail it if its still there?

For the past 2 years am using the 175rs hdaf for rs.99 only. Everytime the 3 months offer gets over. i used to speak with cc to activate the same 99rs offer pack again for the next 3 months.

For the past 2 years am using the 175rs hdaf for rs.99 only. Everytime the 3 months offer gets over. i used to speak with cc to activate the same 99rs offer pack again for the next 3 months.

After the 3 months get over, does it change to the regular 175 HDAF or does HD get removed completely?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock