Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

Exclusive and First on DDF : 15th August 1:40am :- Kasautii Zindagii Kay Will NOT AIR FROM 10th SEPTEMBER ; StarPlus removes all Tweets, Posts, Trailers of those announcements in which the show was slated to go on air from 10th September on StarPlus.
With this, there are now more eyes on the show regarding it's official commencement. Does that mean that the show is not yet ready, or the star cast has yet not been finalised( as I hear that Hina might get replaced by Krystal for Komolika) or some other reasons may prevail.
The on-air promos were uploaded on all the StarPlus platforms on August 1st as well as were aired on the channel eversince.

Sources: YouTube Date Announcement Video Deleted, Twitter link above has been terminated.

Last edited:
Exclusive and First on DDF : 15th August 1:40am :- Kasautii Zindagii Kay Will NOT AIR FROM 10th SEPTEMBER ; StarPlus removes all Tweets, Posts, Trailers of those announcements in which the show was slated to go on air from 10th September on StarPlus.
With this, there are now more eyes on the show regarding it's official commencement. Does that mean that the show is not yet ready, or the star cast has yet not been finalised( as I hear that Hina might get replaced by Krystal for Komolika) or some other reasons may prevail.
The on-air promos were uploaded on all the StarPlus platforms on August 1st as well as were aired on the channel eversince.

Sources: YouTube Date Announcement Video Deleted, Twitter link above has been terminated.
Noticed yesterday night.

Yesterday evening saw in ad, again they are saying "Jald Hi".

I somehow have the feeling that this show will bomb.This was the show which has every one marrying 2-3 times.
I fail to understand how people in so much love do such things.It should be more like Veer Zaara right?

Btw Happy Independence to all of you.

I somehow have the feeling that this show will bomb.This was the show which has every one marrying 2-3 times.
I fail to understand how people in so much love do such things.It should be more like Veer Zaara right?

Btw Happy Independence to all of you.
I don't think this version will last as long as the old edition. I agree if there's the same old s*** like the previous one, it will bomb as the story is for contemporary mid-20s people.

I don't think this version will last as long as the old edition. I agree if there's the same old s*** like the previous one, it will bomb as the story is for contemporary mid-20s people.
I want it to be really good. And last a decent amount (1-2 years)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock