Breaking Life OK to be relaunched as Star Bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Star is changing course. In 2016 they were concentrating on Premium content in English and Sports. they have retreated in that space as no new shows are there in SWP HD and Sports Select has become like normal channel with SD feed addition.
Now they are going to rural base. I think they are planning to establish FTA as normal in India and DTH as premium service.

irony is inspirational shows like maharaja ranjit singh. is going of air and despo serial with no story like sasural simar ka still runing ghor kalyug :p
Yeh mera India jese inspiration nahi Saas bahu ka fight dekhna hai.;)

In a surprise turn of events, Life OK’s popular series ‘Ghulaam’ is coming to an end later this month, BizAsiaLive.com can confirm.

The series, which was expected to remain on the channel after its rebrand to Star Bharat, will now end on Friday 25th August . The news was confirmed by lead actor Param Singh, who told
BizAsiaLive.com ’s Raj Baddhan that the show will end this month.

In unusual developments only this week, it was confirmed that actress Ekta Kaul was to replace Niti Taylor in the show. The latter was ousted last month.
With ‘Ghulaam’ also ending on Life OK, it now means that ‘Savdhaan India’ will be the only show from its line-up to be carried forward to Star Bharat. The channel is expected to launch in September after a delay this month.

'Ghulaam' confirmed to go off-air on Life OK this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock