Maa HD added Now

I am watching singahm movie not receiving 5.1 Dolby sound and very bad sound quality

rajkumar999 said:
MAA HD telecast Mass movie in normal 4:3 scaling only.for old movies no change in clarity between maa sd & HD???
but asianet & manorama hd telecast even old movies in 16:9 scale.
Yes, unfortunately for us, Telugu viewers this is the case even for Gemini HD. But I'm surprised to see this from a star group channel. Usually they are pretty good with the quality of HD channels.

Unfortunately, Maa HD seems to have been launched without proper testing unlike other star group HD channels. May be they were in a hurry after ETV HD launch. I hope they fix these audio issues soon and telecast true HD content on this channel especially the movies.

Star Vijay HD and may HD are not telecasted with DD audio but Airtel giving space for DD+. But Asianet HD telecasted with DD+ audio but Airtel giving space for DD only. Airtel cheating us

Check the audio now everyone. Sounds fine!

Yeah, they seem to be doing something. The audio is not constant. This channel is not officially launched I guess. They are still testing it. Airtel and TS added this channel on test mode itself may be?

No bro channel already launched. If you listen audio in tv it's good. But the problem comes when you listen audio in HT especially with dolby digital and dolby digital plus. I don't know when they will fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock