Multi TV Pack Issue

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,i have choosen my pack with 89 channels which cost me around 381.49 INR in my primary connection.In secondary connection i need same channel as in primary but cc asking me to pay the same 381.49 INR since as per TRAI rule,every stb s considered separate dth connection and so multi TV reductions..Kindly senior people here clarify on the same..

Hi all,i have choosen my pack with 89 channels which cost me around 381.49 INR in my primary connection.In secondary connection i need same channel as in primary but cc asking me to pay the same 381.49 INR since as per TRAI rule,every stb s considered separate dth connection and so multi TV reductions..Kindly senior people here clarify on the same..
Yes, CC is correct.
Now, multi connections are independent of primary connection. You need to select pack separately for multi connection. But NCF is less for multi TV. You just need to pay ₹94 as NCF for multi tv. Rest things are same.

Airtel is looting customers then
D2h looting customers with pathetic service, till now they don't provide proper selection for multi tv connection. Airtel and ts are best in this category. I am using d2h and know the problems faced by d2h multi tv customers

Yes, this is now costing huge for multi connections too. I hope it will be reversed to earlier state

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock