• Views: Views 38,810
IF frequency: 2088
Polarity : V
Symbol rate : 27500
22K switch : on
Diseqswitch : None
Pid : 1610
Start :

Try to update manually with these parameters , you will get.

Hello nivin, i have zenega stb and i tried to update it many times, but the problem is that it is rebooting without any software update.
Plz mention pid no. also

Mehran Butt said:
Hello nivin, i have zenega stb and i tried to update it many times, but the problem is that it is rebooting without any software update.
Plz mention pid no. also

No need to change the PID.

nskaran said:
Skele said:
nskaran said:
You are welcome bro iqbal008.

dear nskaran bro, i tried to updated my Zenega cd1004is (current version: 4.47 - 1.34). But it fails.
After i pressed the start it says looking for new software, and then reboots without any software update. any idea.
Note: At present i am using only NSS6

Would be much obliged for any help
Check your PM

Thank you. By the time I got the PM my wife and her friend have hijacked the remote and watching some channel. Now need to wait for them get off. :(

My stb details are
if fre 1995
pol v
s rate 40700
22k on
disc sw none
pid 5

do i need to change these details

Skele said:
nskaran said:
Skele said:
nskaran said:
You are welcome bro iqbal008.

dear nskaran bro, i tried to updated my Zenega cd1004is (current version: 4.47 - 1.34). But it fails.
After i pressed the start it says looking for new software, and then reboots without any software update. any idea.
Note: At present i am using only NSS6

Would be much obliged for any help
Check your PM

Thank you. By the time I got the PM my wife and her friend have hijacked the remote and watching some channel. Now need to wait for them get off. :(
Oh dear bro, it is your wife captured the remote, then no other way, but to wait for your turn.:p

Thanks nivin brother for helping me, finally i have sucessfully updated my dishtv software.
Thanks

Nivin said:
Start :

Dear frd, Is it necessary to change it manually? Pls clarify me... If so means, how to change it manually. I'm not able to change it manually. Thanks

Jai said:
Nivin said:
Start :

Dear frd, Is it necessary to change it manually? Pls clarify me... If so means, how to change it manually. I'm not able to change it manually. Thanks

No it's not compulsory to update manually.It will get updated automatically if you are ready to wait :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock