Discussion Finally i am leaving Dish Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2018, I was offered alignment to ST2 offering more south channels. I opted for it because I get more Telugu channels. However, a few months after realignment, the following Telugu channels were removed for Dish ST2 subscribers.

CVR News
CVR Health
CVR OM
Vanitha TV
Maha TV
Mozo TV
AP 24x7

Besides, they also removed other channels like

CVR English
Mastii TV
India Ahead
News9

My purpose of aligning to st2 thus is not served. Hence I stoped renewing my subscription and packed my STB and shelved it.

This is the style of Dish TV and who wants to continue with them in a situation like this. I think Dish TV will go the Independent TV way shortly.

I do not want to comment on those who still glorify Dish TV.

Last edited:
So not having requested channels and still paying for it is excellent for you.Dishtv is missing so many HD channels like Zee South HD Channels,UTV HD, CN HD+, MTV HD+, AAJ Tak HD, DD NEWS HD, even south focused d2h don't have them south HD Channels.
I'm not watching this worst(Faltu) Channels

I'm not watching this worst(Faltu) Channels
Which of this are Worst Channels? DD News is a Govt run top quality News Channel that is FTA.Aaj Tak is a top trp Private Channel at a low price.Zee South channels are among the most watched channels.UTV is a low price HD movies channel.MTV is the only remaining youth Channel.
Just Because Dishtv doesn't add them and customers do not watch them.It does not become worst.If you want to counter my points do it with proper example and proof.Do not make wrong statements on your personal opinion towards a brand.

I'm like this Channels

STAR GOLD HD
STAR GOLD SALECT HD
FOX LIFE HD
DISCOVERY HD
ANIMAL PLANET HD
TLC HD
DD NEWS HD
AND PICTURES
AND TV
STAR GOLD 2
UTV ACTION
DISCOVERY SCIENCE
DISCOVERY TURBO
ZEE NEWS
ZEE MP CG

This all Channels Available on DishTV

Bro your choice

But you're decision wrong because DishTV is best service provider all customers
I'm using Since 2006
Best Packages And Low price
Picture Quality And Audio Quality Good

DishTV provide Low Cost Monthly and yearly Packages

And Other DTH Provide Very High Cost Monthly and yearly Packages
I disagree completely to this...
As per as new trai plans all dth have almost same price on all channels so how come Dishtv is providing lower monthly and yearly plans? Secondary don't forget Dishtv has lock-in period of 30 days whereas Tatasky has no such condition. You can add and drop within a day to save money.

Now coming to the service nothing can beat Tatasky.. Customer care service is excellent.. Dishtv irritate its customers by send spam messages and calls for various subscription till you subscribe... Even in some instances i have seen without your consent they subscribe the pack...

Coming to the UI yes it is the best.. Fastest channel switching and modern UI. Regarding the picture quality SD channels rocks while HD is better in Tatasky. HD channels in Dishtv has dark picture issue I mean in some scenes you will feel it is bit darker kind of less gamma... Which you cannot adjust.
Sound quality: nothing can beat Tatasky... I have a normal sansui 5 year old full HD TV and it gives kind of theatre feel even in SD channels...not to mention if you check HD channels comparison page of various dth you will find Tatasky gives ddp or normal dd in most of the HD channels....

I'm like this Channels

STAR GOLD HD
STAR GOLD SALECT HD
FOX LIFE HD
DISCOVERY HD
ANIMAL PLANET HD
TLC HD
DD NEWS HD
AND PICTURES
AND TV
STAR GOLD 2
UTV ACTION
DISCOVERY SCIENCE
DISCOVERY TURBO
ZEE NEWS
ZEE MP CG

This all Channels Available on DishTV
You like only those channels which provide dish tv lolz🤣🤣 which channels are not provide dish tv you mean there are worst channels what a joke sir.😛🤣🤣 UTV HD play hollywood Dubbed movies which is very good channel. You feel that that channels are worst hahaha because you have'nt watch these channel ever on dish tv. Dishtv don't care about customers:rofl2: :biggrin:

You like only those channels which provide dish tv lolz🤣🤣 which channels are not provide dish tv you mean there are worst channels what a joke sir.😛🤣🤣 UTV HD play hollywood Dubbed movies which is very good channel. You feel that that channels are worst hahaha because you have'nt watch these channel ever on dish tv. Dishtv don't care about customers:rofl2: :biggrin:

Cannot leave full connection for one channel :rofl2: :rofl2: :no2: :no2: what a joke:p

Not all dth same price my tamilnadu dishtv only chargr monthly 169 same pack but tata sky sun direct 199 now dish tv remove lock in period single channel,bouquet....dishtv only low inch charge monthly 52 rs then how u told all dth same amount collect trai rules....u see tata sky dishtv compare package iam all dth use tatasky use 2 years airtel sum direct use 1 year reliance dth 3 months but dishtv is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock