Good News My New Ray-Ban Sun Glasses

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,259
Wow.. Can we get a still of yours with the Sun Glass bro?
I'll try to convince myself!
And how do you feel when you wear it bro? Are your realizing it as a glass or it feels like you didn't wear anything bro?

Any special in this glass bro.. Where did you buy it bro?
See today I wear them after Coming back from college. They're very light in weight.
As they RE from
And how do you feel when you wear it bro? Are your realizing it as a glass or it feels like you didn't wear anything bro?

See today I wear them after Coming back from college. They're very light in weight.
As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ben then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and just awesomeThey're just awesome

As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ben then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and like @Arijit bro said 'aviator' are always classic.ost: 1103111, member: 148"]Wow.. Can we get a still of yours with the Sun Glass bro?[/QUOTE]

As they're from Ray-Ben then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and just awesomeThey're just awesome

As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ben then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and like

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ben then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and like @Arijit bro said 'aviator' are always classic.ost: 1103111, member: 148"]Wow.. Can we get a still of yours with the Sun Glass bro?[/QUOTE]

As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ban then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and like @Arijit bro said 'aviator are always classic'.
I brought them from Lalkhothi near Vidhan Sabha

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ben then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and like

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they RE from

As they're from Ray-Ban then they don't have any compromise. And, overall they are Solid and apart from that there were lots of choices over there but don't know why it attracts me and like @Arijit bro said 'aviator are always classic'.
I brought them from Triton Mall's Shopper Stop.

Last edited:
I will try to convince myself!!
I will try to convince myself!!
I brought them from Triton Mall's Shopper Stop.

Last edited:
Haha Again :biggrin:
Google Keeps An Eye On Every Phone
Flipkart Ad On Flipkart Related Thread
Screenshot_20170919-142931.png
Next Time Google Suggests Me Who Should I Talk To On Whatsapp, I Won't Be Surprised :cf:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock