New software update 601 for HD DVR

Drake said:
The problem you are facing is software related, if you could somehow manage to get a copy 601 firmware meant for HD DVR, and try to manually update then you won't have to replace STB.
Have to agree. I too think so. KV bro ask them if software reloading possible for your existing dvr, in that way you won't be loosing any recording content stored on HDD.

Bapun Raz said:
Have to agree. I too think so. KV bro ask them if software reloading possible for your existing dvr, in that way you won't be loosing any recording content stored on HDD.

The noob who came on 13th already formatted the HDD,he said the problem is occurring due to HDD,so I should try to format it and then it might work  :shy :shy

Today I tried Vicky bro's trick again that removing the cable from DVR and then switching it on,but as soon I switched it on it went again to downloading update,but it didn't start as wires were removed,after connecting wires it again started downloading update and problem continues  :(

Oh thata bad. In case of TS they send experienced engineer if we complain to technical department senior who atleast understand the problem..

kumarvishwas said:
The noob who came on 13th already formatted the HDD,he said the problem is occurring due to HDD,so I should try to format it and then it might work  :shy :shy

Today I tried Vicky bro's trick again that removing the cable from DVR and then switching it on,but as soon I switched it on it went again to downloading update,but it didn't start as wires were removed,after connecting wires it again started downloading update and problem continues  :(

Me too face same problem past 3 days. In 1st day, I called CC and told me that,wait one day  to complete all downloads. But still im facing same problem.

Im didn't try manual downloading. its done automatically.. :wall

Recently I replaced my HD DVR with same model HOME CAST.

sasitnj said:
Me too face same problem past 3 days. In 1st day, I called CC and told me that,wait one day  to complete all downloads. But still im facing same problem.

Im didn't try manual downloading. its done automatically.. :wall

Recently I replaced my HD DVR with same model HOME CAST.

Ohhh are you also being taken to downloading update page automatically after switching your STB on everytime and STB is only starting to working after completing that update?  :huh :huh

Means it is a software bug in the update itself  :-/

kumarvishwas said:
Ohhh are you also being taken to downloading update page automatically after switching your STB on everytime and STB is only starting to working after completing that update?  :huh :huh

Means it is a software bug in the update itself  :-/

Yes, Same problem and lot of tried  but still there  :skd

sasitnj said:
Yes, Same problem and lot of tried  but still there  :skd
What is your next plan now? :huh

I have even seen on Twitter and their FB page,many DVR users are facing this problem after that update and Airtel is asking everyone to wait as they don't have replacement for these STB's

Bunch of noobs,can't even provide a proper stable update
Height of UnProfessional behavior

My box was in warranty,not even a single scratch,and now due to their irresponsible behavior they will be giving refurbished boxes :(

I think I have done biggest mistake by going for ADTV & neglecting TS last year :(

kumarvishwas said:
What is your next plan now? :huh

I have even seen on Twitter and their FB page,many DVR users are facing this problem after that update and Airtel is asking everyone to wait as they don't have replacement for these STB's

Bunch of noobs,can't even provide a proper stable update
Height of UnProfessional behavior

My box was in warranty,not even a single scratch,and now due to their irresponsible behavior they will be giving refurbished boxes :(

I think I have done biggest mistake by going for ADTV & neglecting TS last year :(
Pls wait, im using last 4 years with HD DVR no problem.

Last month we have issue of HARD DRIVE and error on recording. Now replaced new box  on 11 th of June. (replacement charge Rs.600) 

Now, Im facing this issue from last saturday.

While downloading  each time 90% complete then stop and then directly 97% is coming. I don't why not coming 92.. 93 .. 94% .. May be issue here?? Did you check like this.?

sasitnj said:
Pls wait, im using last 4 years with HD DVR no problem.

Last month we have issue of HARD DRIVE and error on recording. Now replaced new box  on 11 th of June. (replacement charge Rs.600) 

Now, Im facing this issue from last saturday.

While downloading  each time 90% complete then stop and then directly 97% is coming. I don't why not coming 92.. 93 .. 94% .. May be issue here?? Did you check like this.?
Yes it's the same,at 90% the message that downloading update do not turn of stb disappears and it directly takes to 97% and then again this msg starts appearing and update completes to 100%

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock