New software update 601 for HD DVR

See the picture some time ABORTED and some time shown IDLE.

PHKqgN7.jpg

FzkOIdB.jpg

Guys that is not the problem surely. On tata sky dvr too during software update it jumps from 90 to 97.. probably a bug with nds loader software...

Secondly, idle shows during start and after few minutes it goes to aborted if no new version is available. If an update is due then it will stay in idle.. till all boxes update process over!

Bapun Raz said:
Guys that is not the problem surely. On tata sky dvr too during software update it jumps from 90 to 97.. probably a bug with nds loader software...

Secondly, idle shows during start and after few minutes it goes to aborted if no new version is available. If an update is due then it will stay in idle.. till all boxes update process over!

as for the first part, it happens when there's no update & one's force updating it manually..
(in my hd+ box, it used to jump from 50-55 to 100 directly..)

the second part is absolutely correct..

sasitnj said:
See the picture some time ABORTED and some time shown IDLE.

https://i.imgur.com/PHKqgN7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FzkOIdB.jpg

Bro found any solution to the problem?

I have seen many posts on Airtel India's Facebook and Twitter Page where many users are reporting the same problem being faced by me and you in HD DVR,means it is a big software bug from Airtel's side ,I have tried to explain Airtel about it and they assured that they will forward this to their technical team,today I even mailed for this problem to the nodal officers in evening

Did You found any solution for the problem? :huh :huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
I think its a boot loop bug in software.
Maybe but as many users are facing it so they should immediately resolve it,but can't expect much from lazy employee's of Airtel

kumarvishwas said:
Maybe but as many users are facing it so they should immediately resolve it,but can't expect much from lazy employee's of Airtel

ADTV employee's are lazy, that's a universal truth. Woh 6 AM ka Alarm set karein toh bhi 10 AM ko Alarm trigger hota hai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock