Now you can do Series Recording on Dishtv

Shani Mishra

Reaction score
Dishtv has updated its Recording facility and Now you can do Series Recording on Dishtv. It means now you can record the whole series of entire program.

Is it true? Can anyone confirm this or provide screenshots? If it becomes true, then it'll be awesome news for DishTV users. It was a must have feature which was missing on DishTV.

DTH Fan said:
Is it true? Can anyone confirm this or provide screenshots? If it becomes true, then it'll be awesome news for DishTV users. It was a must have feature which was missing on DishTV.

It's a confirmed news. I'm using this feature and Recording DANCE+ whole series on STAR PLUS HD.
Will post snapshot s later.

^^ Was this feature activated recently by any software update or you realized the change just now?

Its not available right now bro

8925ba374da5c942819792003b676ef5.jpg

39b718a46bacc09e556fcffbd308c5e9.jpg

DTH Fan said:
^^ Was this feature activated recently by any software update or you realized the change just now?

I saw it today. Even I'm using two pendrive s on my STB for Recording

Shani Mishra said:
Now if you press Record button it will ask Record this episode Or Record whole series.

Bro,please post the ss

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock