Old programs in Tamil TV Channels

There is also a weekly cartoon with character name of Raja and two water rise will help him to find and reach the destination. Could somebody remember the show name?

Balaji G said:
There is also a weekly cartoon with character name of Raja and two water rise will help him to find and reach the destination. Could somebody remember the show name?

Bro provide the channel name,if possible i will try:tup

Balaji G said:
I found my self by googling

Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

No Tamil version or English version available..

Yes bro i also searched google & some websites,english version & tamil version not available:-/,but same question asked by one new member,i have posted the reply in that thread,bro please check the below mentioned thread (Post no:#47 onwards):k

Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/tamil-serials-programs-updates.62148/

Good. I didn't see that post that's why I have asked. I will write a mail to sun for that program.

There is a whistle tone in the below given song. I remember Sun TV was using that tone for one of the program. But I forgot the name of the program. Can anyone find it?

Sadiq said:
There is a whistle tone in the below given song. I remember Sun TV was using that tone for one of the program. But I forgot the name of the program. Can anyone find it?

[video=youtube][/video]

cant remember :-/ .. But thanks for the link .. I like this song .. I watch this movie in tamil on Vijay TV .. Songs are nice in this movie :tup ..

gulsamad said:
Hello all... I need ur help, in sun tv there was a weekly programme featuring fairy tale cartoons like cinderalla, sleeping beauty...can anyone remember the prog name?I am looking for my kids. ..(it starts with two children going to attic for reading a golden book)

Hi the show you are referring to is "The Timeless Tales". here's the youtube link

Timeless tales

And My favourite shows are Vidatha karuppu and Thee on sun tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock