Breaking Sun tv Hd audio bitrate changed to 512 kbps

With 512, Sun HD should sound excellent. 384 is very good as well for Sun Music HD!!

There's no difference in the surround speakers volume even after this change. It's very very low, I can hardly hear the sound from them.

There's no difference in the surround speakers volume even after this change. It's very very low, I can hardly hear the sound from them.
Sun Direct currently providing very lossy audio with high compression and very low bit rates, for 5.1ch in AC3+ minimum bit rate is 512kbps, and they're giving in only 192kbps!

Sun Direct currently providing very lossy audio with high compression and very low bit rates, for 5.1ch in AC3+ minimum bit rate is 512kbps, and they're giving in only 192kbps!
This thread states Sun HD audio bit rate has been changed to 512kbps. Even then, the surround speakers volume is very low.

bro check your ht i am getting equal volume in all the 5 speaker
when put in pcm the voice getting all speaker .
then put in DD the voice only in center speaker. Other speakers as well s what is the source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock