Sundirect HD Set Top Box Screenshot

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 21,034
RE: My Sun Direct HD Set Up

Vicy bro just one question. Often there is an issue on Volume on Star Plus HD Channel (Channel No. 976) What is your opinion on that bro ? Do you face the same problem from time to time ?

Prateek Marwadi said:
bcoz i really don't know how to take ss.

Just take pictures from your camera mobile and upload it on computer with the help of data cable or bluetooth. Vicky bro will guide you better. Vicky bro, go ahead. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Vicy bro just one question. Often there is an issue on Volume on Star Plus HD Channel (Channel No. 976) What is your opinion on that bro ? Do you face the same problem from time to time ?

bro. it is from back end itself.
many other dth users have also reported the same issue.

Bishnu15 said:
Just take pictures from your camera mobile and upload it on computer with the help of data cable or bluetooth. Vicky bro will guide you better. Vicky bro, go ahead. :tup

bro this way to upload image

iimage.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image_icon.png

image_icon1.jpg

image_icon_2.jpg

also thread:

Link Removed

Post image via below mentioned websites

Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

imgur: the simple image sharer

Prateek bro do not get provoked by Lali bro. Stay calm and cool. Have a pleasant stay out here. And Lali bro I have not created this thread for petty quarrels of yours. Mods to take note. I have nothing more to say. Thanks Bapun Raz bro, Sadiq bro for your comments. I am overwhelmed. Take care everyone.

Bishnu15 said:
Prateek bro do not get provoked by Lali bro. Stay calm and cool. Have a pleasant stay out here. And Lali bro I have not created this thread for petty quarrels of yours. Mods to take note. I have nothing more to say. Thanks Bapun Raz bro, Sadiq bro for your comments. I am overwhelmed. Take care everyone.

ll try to post ss of my tv with d2h in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock