Good News TRAI now extends time till 31 March for new tariff regime

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are charging 130+18% for 100 and more FTA channels then how they waived off NCF in real scene ?

In TS, I currently have more than 250 chs subscribed. So only NCF of these chs should be 130(first 100 chs) + 20x6(extra 150 chs)+ GST = 250+ gst

But i pays only 130+tax as NCF

That's why they are calling it NCF waive off

In TS, I currently have more than 250 chs subscribed. So only NCF of these chs should be 130(first 100 chs) + 20x6(extra 150 chs)+ GST = 250+ gst

But i pays only 130+tax as NCF

That's why they are calling it NCF waive off
Well this ain't NCF waive off :)
They are fooling in a way.

@Gobinaath bro, any idea if ADTV will start ARP on old packages again due to this "confused extension" till 31-Mar-2019 ?

Does this news mean that for those who have not yet chosen the package, they have time till 31-Mar-2019 and until then the DTH/LCO may NOT shift them to a "Best-Fit" plan?
Those who've not selected their plan yet will be shifted to Best fit plan created by the DPO. The best fit plan will differ customer by customer. It'll not contain any other regional language channels which customer doesn't watches. It'll be designed in such a way that there's very little/no change in the price of new pack w.r.t. old pack.

Those who've not selected their plan yet will be shifted to Best fit plan created by the DPO. The best fit plan will differ customer by customer. It'll not contain any other regional language channels which customer doesn't watches. It'll be designed in such a way that there's very little/no change in the price of new pack w.r.t. old pack.

SUN best fit DPOs are stuffed with channels from all available languages.

SUN best fit DPOs are stuffed with channels from all available languages.
Those are not best fit plans. DPOs have got time till 31st March to do this work & none of them has released any best fit plan.

I may be wrong. May be the recommended packs are only the best fit plan but as per TRAI's statement it'll be different & if it would have been the same recommended packs then this much time was not required for migration. All DPOs are already having region/customer specific packs they could have easily moved them to those packs.

Those are not best fit plans. DPOs have got time till 31st March to do this work & none of them has released any best fit plan.

I may be wrong. May be the recommended packs are only the best fit plan but as per TRAI's statement it'll be different & if it would have been the same recommended packs then this much time was not required for migration. All DPOs are already having region/customer specific packs they could have easily moved them to those packs.
My subscription changed to Malayalam DPO1 citing best fit plan as per TRAI rule. This plan is similar in channels list to my previous plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock