want to activate 3 years non stop pack

If you have active on goin subscription,then you will need to call on 1800 258 3474 or else non stop pack will be on wait till on goin subscription ends .
my current pack is Joy pack
How can i know when my pack ends?????

you will need to call to activate non stop pack..

Last edited:
Go to Dishtv.in web site, go to instant recharge option,enter your Card no or registered mobile no.,you will get your balance and next recharge date,if your next recharge date is after 6 months, customer care may say your pack will be activated after six months,you have escalate to higher ups thru mail to customer care or phone to customer care to get it activated by customer care only it is not automatic activated on recharge.A call to customer care and a reference no. to be taken and noted down at the time of call about non stop pack activation process before proceeding to recharge Rs1279(recharge with exact Value) will be better option,as Dishtv customer care is very smart in delaying your non stop pack activation,as money will be already with them after your Rs1279 recharge and they will target to first consume your present money in your account

Last edited:
Go to Dishtv.in web site, go to instant recharge option,enter your Card no or registered mobile no.,you will get your balance and next recharge date,if your next recharge date is after 6 months, customer care may say your pack will be activated after six months,you have escalate to higher ups thru mail to customer care or phone to customer care to get it activated by customer care only it is not automatic activated on recharge.A call to customer care and a reference no. to be taken and noted down at the time of call about non stop pack activation process before proceeding to recharge Rs1279(recharge with exact Value) will be better option
thank you for your reply my Switch-Off Date : 10/06/2019

In worst case send your VC no to Rom1moR bro he may be helpful in activating this faster just send a personal mail to him and ask

In worst case send your VC no to Rom1moR bro he may be helpful in activating this faster just send a personal mail to him and ask
now i'm sri lanka so i can't call to customer care
i wrote six mails to customer care in 2 days but they didn't reply me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock