Seeking Help Which DTH should I opted for?

I'm stuck between this two setup box as well airtel and TS,on airtel you can record but if you want to record on tata sky you need to pay 9.6k and that's alot.
If you buy normal stb in Airtel or dishtv then you need to buy hard disk for storage. Half disk will cost another 4k.

I'm stuck between this two setup box as well airtel and TS,on airtel you can record but if you want to record on tata sky you need to pay 9.6k and that's alot.

In my view Record from TV is old fashioned way as internet was expensive, Why not download from internet ?

True though ,so tata sky HD STB or airtel HD STB excluding the recording features.which company serves you better in terms of video quality and technical related issues

I'm from Kerala
Is there any dth provider who lets us choose the base pack 100 channels (other than DD channels)

While visiting all the websites, they are showing their own curated packs or Bassic FTA pack with 100 Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock