Seeking Help Which DTH should I opted for?

Not only TS, ADTV also has time till 10 January. But as per the scroll put by TS on home channel, they have said few days they will take and call users to migrate to new packs.

Few days may be 29th and not 10th I feel
Yes they've time but they are implementing now only.

You will get hd box+1 month ultra hd pack+free installation for Rs.1690/- only
Link
I am getting it on first week of January. My cable person is being a jerk. He is not collecting his goddamn equipment.
Edit - Do I have to pay for installation?

Last edited:
I am getting Airtel Digital TV after TRAI's implementation of new plan. Can anyone answer the following questions?
Query 1 : Does Airtel Digital TV has ads on its UI?
Query 2 : Can we expect them to add VH1 HD in the future? This is the channel I watch the most.
Query 3 : Since Tata Cliq is giving pendrive at discounted prices now. How much GB pendrive is required to record shows?
Query 4 : Do I have to pay to record shows?
Query 5 : How is the quality of SD channels?

Edit - Mods, please consider deleting my thread tomorrow. If you are considering this me spamming in the forum.

Last edited:
I am getting Airtel Digital TV after TRAI's implementation of new plan. Can anyone answer the following questions?
Query 1 : Does Airtel Digital TV has ads on its UI?
Query 2 : Can we expect them to add VH1 HD in the future? This is the channel I watch the most.
Query 3 : Since Tata Cliq is giving pendrive at discounted prices now. How much GB pendrive is required to record shows?
Query 4 : Do I have to pay to record shows?
Query 5 : How is the quality of SD channels?
Edit - Mods, please consider deleting my thread tomorrow. If you are considering me spamming.
1. Yes
2. 99% no chance
3. Min 4GB is required
4. No, lifetime recording free
5. I'd say Avg when compared to Tatasky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock