Breaking ZEE Network channels revamped with new Logo

^^ The new modern design includes clean and minimal UI (like Windows 10). So are the new Zee logos.
he he.. ok.
As they says, beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder.... wht looks gud to u, may not to me... and vice-versa... so its only a matter of perception. :wink::hs:

@DTH Fan I agree with you completely. They couldn't have done it better.

@shawl_who, I am completely in favour of the new logo. I don't know why you don't like it, but I think you will never ever be satisfied with any logo except this.
a18175cec55bec660c30be995c0b2654.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched zee anmol. New theme is really good kudos to zee.

Now most of zee channels like Zee Marathi, zee yuva, zee cinema, zee TV, etc are having good packaging. Upcoming zee magic will also have good packaging IMO.

But for their & brand, packaging is probably worst except for &privé HD. & pictures's red Yellow circular theme & and TV's pink theme is really not good. Hope they'll change both themes soon.

&TV is good, looks fresh, but &pictures is terribly outdated. They should stop using the Helvetica font as it destroys the modern name and perspective of the channel.

Zee Anmol always looked horrible but now it has become much better. Among the FTA channels only Sony Pal's theme is inferior.

By the way Zee Talkies has got a nice new theme. And FYI Zee Yuva has been using the same theme since it launched.

Zee talkies Is also having same theme which they had prior to rebrand.

What I meant is most of zee channels are having good packaging now whether it is new or old.

As compared to zee anmol, and TV's current theme is not good IMO. Seeing the current rating scenerio of and TV they really needs huge revamp with logo & packaging change.

Bdw bro,
Which region you belongs to?
, your profile says you're from Chennai which might meant that you are tamilian. But you have really good information about most of regional & national channels.

Do you watch all channels?

I am a Bengali but I have always lived in Chennai. Our TV is now unsubscribed as it is a big distraction to studies, but yes, I know a little about nearly all Indian channels, thanks to our lovely DDF. :eek:k:

5 years since rebrand. Is it time to rebrand again? I think Zee has the most boring logo now.

Zee should think about creating an icon like CBS has "eye" icon and NBC has "peacock" icon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock