Good News Zee Keralam revamped with new graphics

Shubh_1733

Contributor
Reaction score
Popular Malayalam GEC , Zee Keralam has been revamped with new graphics. It looks elegant. The graphics are quite similar to those of Zee Bangla ( red background)

X3xfpzV.jpg

Wef3DXd.jpg
Id8iaqJ.jpg

7SmrzBl.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! It's just wow.
BTW they should have used real hibiscus flowers 🌺 in some videos, it will add more sharpness to video.
Jpf8plE.jpg

The last line-up was so beautiful made, the watermelon 🍉 the sand art at beach ⛱️ etc.
Why this guy is in this promo? Okay! Your story must have angry character but can't he act normal?
ZEE need to learn many things from SET and Star.
FZ88UKU.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice. And the Colour is appropriate for the graphics as the logo was always red in colour. But surprised to see that the Japa Pushpam which was supposed to be used for ZM, was used for this.

I don't have any expectation from ZM of course as their graphics are always different from their other regional counterparts. So I'm pretty sure they (ZM) will stick to these graphics for maybe the next few years or so.

Now I'm waiting to see whether ZK (Zee Kannada) and Zee Sarthak will adapt these type of graphics or not. ZK will definitely use the ones used in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, but Zee Sarthak may probably use the Konark Wheel as a background with red being the prime colour. As Odia people are not fond of fish unlike Bengalis (this is the main reason why ZB used fish scales in it's new graphics).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock