1 Data channel added in D2H TP

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
New Data channel added in D2H TP.. Its showing Mosaic pictures of various Devotional/religious channels but not correctly vissible .. may be Devotional Active ?

nrFmeTG.jpg

Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

Religious Mosaic is already available with 7 channels. But here there are 9 channels. Any idea what are the additional two?

Currently running are as below.

Aastha
Sanskar
City Pulse Paras
Arihant
Adhyatm
Mangal Kalash
Vision TV Shiksha

I am not able to trace the names from the above images.

It looks like new Active channel for religious channels.. me too cant get the names.. any one ?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
It looks like new Active channel for religious channels.. me too cant get the names.. any one ?

As I said, I am also not able to find the names. But this seems to be a mosaic only; not active service. Because, now they changed the active channel mode.

Thanx..
We cant tell its new channels or old unless some one identify the channel names..

BTW There r 9 channels in the Mosaic .. according to the list of Sadiq only 7 channels ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
BTW There r 9 channels in the Mosaic .. according to the list of Sadiq only 7 channels ..

Yes. That is what I want to know what are those additional 2? Whether they are adding any new religious channels or adding exiting religious channels into mosaic?

But in D2H STB, it is still showing 7 only.

Sadiq said:
Yes. That is what I want to know what are those additional 2? Whether they are adding any new religious channels or adding exiting religious channels into mosaic?

But in D2H STB, it is still showing 7 only.

I think Ishwar Bhakti and Divya will be added in religious mosaic
because both channels available from same TP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock