Breaking 1 Day Lock-in Period on Tata Sky for Some Packs

0 day lock in period is applicable for a la carte and Broadcaster Packs too
I think soon it'll also change :sad: Members are misusing it so Ts is bound to change the option to 1 day as they'll in loss .

I think soon it'll also change :sad: Members are misusing it so Ts is bound to change the option to 1 day as they'll in loss .
Other DTH also has 0 day lock in period, are they changing it too?

Last edited:
***** also also has 0 day lock in period, are they changing it too?
Remove the name of the DTH bro. They may also remove it. It's from many years. No one knows it's officially or bug.

Remove the name of the DTH bro. They may also remove it. It's from many years. No one knows it's officially or bug.
It's not allowed? Can I keep it with some asterisk?

It's not allowed? Can I keep it with some asterisk?
It's from many years. All DBR topups were having 0 lock-in period. We used to add those topups in morning & remove in the evening. I think it's not a bug because few times I've called CC for activating them & they used to tell that it's a DBR topup & doesn't have any lock-in period, you can remove it anytime.

0 day lock in period is applicable for a la carte and Broadcaster Packs too
As per latest PDF 1 day lock-in is applicable for ALC & broadcasters pack too
jxPmH8r.png

6L5T1q8.png

Last edited:
As per latest PDF 1 day lock-in is applicable for ALC & broadcasters pack too
jxPmH8r.png

6L5T1q8.png
PDF of FTA Basic was updated on 19 MAY, while broadcaster packs were updated on 14 MAY, both still have 0 day lock in period despite of 1 day mentioned in PDF.

Maybe 0 day lock in period is being provided on Complimentary basis and can be revoked anytime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock