1 new TP found

Thanx to all for the appreciations.. :tup
flirty-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

That 12th unactivated TP of adtv is also in 16APSK mode, I guess.
I think they have to change the modulation before it becomes usable for transmission of TV channels. :win

shawl_who said:
That 12th unactivated TP of adtv is also in 16APSK mode, I guess.
I think they have to change the modulation before it becomes usable for transmission of TV channels. :win

This TP is not for TV channels. in Scanning SW these Data channels doesnt have or not getting PMT [Program Map Table ].
BTW once ADTV TP was used for testing in 8PSK Modulation, later its in 16PSK and only used for Data.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
This TP is not for TV channels. in Scanning SW these Data channels doesnt have or not getting PMT [Program Map Table ].
BTW once ADTV TP was used for testing in 8PSK Modulation, later its in 16PSK and only used for Data.

this type of tps parameters not fixed. They constantly changing modulation type and fec. I think it's depends on noise ratio.

Kem Siva said:
this type of tps parameters not fixed. They constantly changing modulation type and fec. I think it's depends on noise ratio.

Exactly.. they change according to their needs..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock