1 SD & 2 HD channels Will be added soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
mailed about SAB HD yesterday & today again . This is the reply I got 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]This is with reference to your mail regarding introduction of HBO HD and SAB HD channel for your DigitalTV account xxxxxxxx.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing HBO HD and SAB HD channels on our platform. Please be assured that we would keep you posted on the same.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Moreover, we would like to inform you that reason for current price hike is increase in payout to broadcasters and the input cost for us is increasing due to increase in content cost provided by broadcasters. [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At Airtel, we believe that it is our customers’ feedback that helps us to improve on our services.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]For further queries on this, please feel free to write back to us[/font]

:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Optimus_Prime said:
Airtel CC is nothing.
they have no connection with Adtv technical Team.
but I must say ADTV is very bad....:'( :'( :'(
they change the LCN 118 to make space for SAB HD
but didn't added It.
very bad!
pathetic!

I dnt think so bro that they change lcn 118 to make space for SAB HD its a coincidence because of channel V that time.

MRizz said:
I dnt think so bro that they change lcn 118 to make space for SAB HD its a coincidence because of channel V that time.

Whatever maybe the reason for change , the end is not good.
Waiting for SAB HD for a long long time, and finally when It came , adtv betrayed with Us....:'( :'( :'(

Optimus_Prime said:
Whatever maybe the reason for change , the end is not good.
Waiting for SAB HD for a long long time, and finally when It came , adtv betrayed with Us....:'( :'( :'(

But all the article it's mentioned as it will be available in Airtel ,TS ,dish TV and other cable networks...So I feel they might add this week itself

Sab hd agar December tak nei aya Toh Mein TATA sky tansfer box lunga [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

SUPERDTH said:
Sab hd agar December tak nei aya Toh Mein TATA sky tansfer box lunga  [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

December... thats way too far of a deadline.
Ppl are giving deadlines only upto this thurs or by next week ::p otherwise they move to tata sky

shawl_who said:
December... thats way too far of a deadline.
Ppl are giving deadlines only upto this thurs or by next week ::p otherwise they move to tata sky
Is that people deadline or your deadline....
Anyways I hope They add SAB :hd immediately as it has good viewership among Hindi GEC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock