1 SD & 2 HD channels Will be added soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough is enough!
thread should be close now with immediate effect.
we have no hope for this 2HD addition.

Note1:- I have full trust on Sutharshan bro and on myself also!

Note2:- I am not able to use REPORT button as it's not wporking in Mobile version. so please anyone dont say, use report button!

and the most funny part of this thread is, Sony BBC earth HD is confirmed in Airtel but no one knows when the channel will actually launch!!!
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Optimus_Prime said:
and the most funny part of this thread is, Sony BBC earth HD is confirmed in Airtel but no one knows when the channel will actually launch!!!
:rofl :rofl :rofl
As per u r request i am reporting

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Optimus_Prime said:
Note2:- I am not able to use REPORT button as it's not wporking in Mobile version. so please anyone dont say, use report button!

For info i am telling .. I too using mobile version only but reporting purpose i switched to full version then report the post / thread again i switch back to MV ..

Optimus_Prime said:
Enough is enough!
thread should be close now with immediate effect.
we have no hope for this 2HD addition.

Note1:- I have full trust on Sutharshan bro and on myself also!

Don't worry issue has been reported

Sai Jai said:
For info i am telling .. I too using mobile version only but reporting purpose i switched to full version then report the post / thread again i switch back to MV ..

Iam using opera mini and google chrome.
when I clicked switch to full screen, its always land me to the mobile view again.
its works earlier but not now
dont know what kinda problem is this

MRizz said:

that was my thought regarding this post and that too 14 days back.
And in this 14 days lots of happend in this country.
Sun Rose and sets 14 times, Little humming bird flew thousand times from here to there...
and my view now also get changed.
nothing rocket science behind it.
when they didn't added demanded channel then I don't even to think they will confirm the addition of this Earth HD channel inspite of non announcement of actual launch date from the broadcaster

K Tv hd should be added soon
Tamil users are waiting too long!!
ONAM special movies will be telecasting next week on KTV HD.

Hahaha gud one @Op bro keep it up..  :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock