from the above ad

1. Universal remote
2. Multilingual program Guide
3. 7:1 sound
1.Universal remote we will get in othe dth
2.Multilingual program Guide available in others
3.Which channel having 7.1 sound?
and the same claims other dth also

well i am expecting you regards 7:1 sound,you are the real player among others.so share your expereince related to 7:1 sound(channels providing 5.1 (5:1) only,so if they provide 7.1 :huh ,we will check (7:1)).

please name the dth,don't put other dth. it will useful for newbies.

people said:
jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:
What's special from competitors?

from the above ad

1. Universal remote
2. Multilingual program Guide
3. 7:1 sound
1.Universal remote we will get in othe dth
2.Multilingual program Guide available in others
3.Which channel having 7.1 sound?
and the same claims other dth also

well i am expecting you regards 7:1 sound,you are the real player among others.so share your expereince related to 7:1 sound(channels providing 5.1 (5:1) only,so if they provide 7.1 :huh ,we will check (7:1)).

please name the dth,don't put other dth. it will useful for newbies.

@people bro:
I am sure none of the HD channels are 7.1 in India..

@jayanji:
What Airtel is telling that they have give you 7.1 sound if the channel is offering the same. This is the case with all DTH.. Whatever they claim is what they can offer.. But not for all channel..

dino29 said:
another thread to promote airtel, nothing special in airtel digital tv. their interactive services are useless and slow, call centre training level is poor, signals are interupted regularly in rains, none of the chs offer 7.1 sound and if u make payments thru their website then it gets declined or money gets deducted multiple times from the bank account of the customer

While I agree on most of the points, there are few things really distinctive in ADTV DVR,

1. Great GUI, similar to Tata Sky.
2. Very soft buttons on remote and very responsive firmware/remote.
3. Universal Remote - Logically built remote

where is my friend ,i want more traffic.how you calm and watch it,here some positive votes comes for airtel.

people said:
where is my friend ,i want more traffic.how you calm and watch it,here some positive votes comes for airtel.

people bro: don't get to that mood... I am trying to come out of that mood..

mjahabarsadiq said:
people said:

people bro: don't get to that mood... I am trying to come out of that mood..

you know the fame dialague 'avana nirutha sollu nan niruthren',but he mede views for his own thread.so now all are relax.thats good step from my friend.so i am going to relax.

People bro i would like to tell you that adtv is my 2nd fav dth service and very soon im going to take adtv hd dvr.

People bro can u tell me.

i heard somewhere that adtv going to launch a new dvr with 1tb harddisk. Is it true

Yes i too like ADTV HD, and its really have good PQ & AQ,

@ off topic: Unfortunately i am in a position to sell my ADTV HD coz i am moving out, any one interested pls PM me, i stay in bangalore, karnataka.

Thx

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock