10 Reasons to choose airtel digital tv

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 10,528
Devesh said:
People bro i would like to tell you that adtv is my 2nd fav dth service and very soon im going to take adtv hd dvr.

People bro can u tell me.

i heard somewhere that adtv going to launch a new dvr with 1tb harddisk. Is it true

no news.if i got any news regarding this i will update.

Nothing special for adtv.

i agree and experince that adtv cc is poor.

and weibsite deducted payment and no recharge happen.

but adtv is better proposition for prospective buyer.

people said:
jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:
What's special from competitors?

from the above ad

1. Universal remote
2. Multilingual program Guide
3. 7:1 sound
1.Universal remote we will get in othe dth
2.Multilingual program Guide available in others
3.Which channel having 7.1 sound?
and the same claims other dth also

well i am expecting you regards 7:1 sound,you are the real player among others.so share your expereince related to 7:1 sound(channels providing 5.1 (5:1) only,so if they provide 7.1 :huh ,we will check (7:1)).

please name the dth,don't put other dth. it will useful for newbies.

Dolby Digital Plus in Broadcast Formats

http://www.dolby.com/uploadedFiles/Assets/US/Doc/Professional/Dolby-Digital-Plus-Technical-Paper.pdf

Whereas the Blu-ray Disc format takes advantage of the higher bit-rate capabilities of Dolby Digital Plus, next-generation satellite, IPTV, and cable broadcast systems are considering adopting the technology because its new coding tools enable bitstreams that are roughly half the data rate of Dolby Digital. These tools include an improved filter bank, improved quantization, enhanced channel coupling, spectral extension, and a technique called transient prenoise processing.
Broadcast applications also benefit from a unique backward-compatibility feature. By means of an elegant conversion process, Dolby Digital Plus bitstreams, regardless of their source bit rate, are repackaged into a standard Dolby Digital format at 640 kbps. The conversion process does not decode the signal to PCM and reencode it, therefore avoiding the introduction of compounding coding artifacts. If the source is of sufficient quality, the repackaged 640 kbps Dolby Digital stream enables better sound with legacy A/V receivers than standard Dolby Digital broadcast audio, which is limited to 448 kbps. This benefit is unique to Dolby technology.
Set-top boxes equipped with HDMI 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 may output Dolby Digital Plus bitstreams to A/V receivers equipped with Dolby Digital Plus.

Airtel not providing surround sound through hdmi , down converted 5.1 surround we are getting through optical

jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:
What's special from competitors?

from the above ad

1. Universal remote

well i am expecting you regards 7:1 sound,you are the real player among others.so share your expereince related to 7:1 sound(channels providing 5.1 (5:1) only,so if they provide 7.1 :huh ,we will check (7:1)).

http://www.dolby.com/uploadedFiles/Assets/US/Doc/Professional/Dolby-Digital-Plus-Technical-Paper.pdf

Whereas the Blu-ray Disc format takes advantage of the higher bit-rate capabilities of Dolby Digital Plus, next-generation satellite, IPTV, and cable broadcast systems are considering adopting the technology because its new coding tools enable bitstreams that are roughly half the data rate of Dolby Digital. These tools include an improved filter bank, improved quantization, enhanced channel coupling, spectral extension, and a technique called transient prenoise processing.
Broadcast applications also benefit from a unique backward-compatibility feature. By means of an elegant conversion process, Dolby Digital Plus bitstreams, regardless of their source bit rate, are repackaged into a standard Dolby Digital format at 640 kbps. The conversion process does not decode the signal to PCM and reencode it, therefore avoiding the introduction of compounding coding artifacts. If the source is of sufficient quality, the repackaged 640 kbps Dolby Digital stream enables better sound with legacy A/V receivers than standard Dolby Digital broadcast audio, which is limited to 448 kbps. This benefit is unique to Dolby technology.
Set-top boxes equipped with HDMI 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 may output Dolby Digital Plus bitstreams to A/V receivers equipped with Dolby Digital Plus.

Airtel not providing surround sound through hdmi , down converted 5.1 surround we are getting through optical

Optical spdif is carrying only Dolby digital sound not video signal.Thats why all are using Optical/coaxial spdif for surround sound systems.there in no need for HDMI and also quality did not make much different.

people said:
jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:
people said:
from the above ad

1. Universal remote

Optical spdif is carrying only Dolby digital sound not video signal.Thats why all are using Optical/coaxial spdif for surround sound systems.there in no need for HDMI and also quality did not make much different.

Dolby digital is 5.1 only & quality wise dolby digital plus is far better , can support 7.1 surround sound

jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:
people said:
jayanji said:

Dolby digital is 5.1 only & quality wise dolby digital plus is far better , can support 7.1 surround sound

again you come to the first post,here no one broadcaster provide 7.1 so don't worry about this,we will check with HDMI after airtel add any 7.1 channel.

Presenting the truth and being unbiased has become a headache for me as few members just cannot accept the hard reality and start fighting if anything negative which is true is said about their dth

bharat kumar, me saket. and few others just start calling me names and start fights if anything negative is said about tata sky and similarly members like pinku(pbbso), people do the same if anything negative is said about airtel

the biggest thing is that threads where i had proven pinku and people wrong was deleted by one of the mods, this shows that some mods are taking the wrong side and instead of banning the people who start fights, they instead ban me

i cannot take this further as no one respects my knowledge here and people are more interested in fighting just bcoz their favorite dth is targetted

when useless threads like My proverb for Tata Sky r created then no one raises a voices and if i start a thread giving information or highlighting positives and negatives of a dth then i am banned

anyways a big thank u to all who supported me but from now on i will not post anything in this forum, let the members be misleaded with wrong info and automatically members will loose faith in this forum

bye

dino29 said:
Presenting the truth and being unbiased has become a headache for me as few members just cannot accept the hard reality and start fighting if anything negative which is true is said about their dth

bharat kumar, me saket. and few others just start calling me names and start fights if anything negative is said about tata sky and similarly members like pinku(pbbso), people do the same if anything negative is said about airtel

the biggest thing is that threads where i had proven pinku and people wrong was deleted by one of the mods, this shows that some mods are taking the wrong side and instead of banning the people who start fights, they instead ban me

i cannot take this further as no one respects my knowledge here and people are more interested in fighting just bcoz their favorite dth is targetted

when useless threads like My proverb for Tata Sky r created then no one raises a voices and if i start a thread giving information or highlighting positives and negatives of a dth then i am banned

anyways a big thank u to all who supported me but from now on i will not post anything in this forum, let the members be misleaded with wrong info and automatically members will loose faith in this forum

bye

once again you have started. This is not good. You are always targeting good members and telling you are having very good knowledge and under grade our knowledge.

This is totally not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock