13 channels added in Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 12,060
Status
Not open for further replies.
JitendraKumar said:
Still i'm not getting any channel still EPG Not updaing in my BOX what i do now.

do it manually , if you dont have remote borrow one

MOLOYBORA said:
Hi Friends,

Dish Tv has Connect to C Band FTA channel with valid permission from the channel provider. I think they have directly downlink from C band beam as per the permission. Last few months i see, they can add so many channels, which is already FTA mode in C band in various satellite.

But i have no legal prove as of now........

You mean Channels added without carriage fee from broadcasters?

Quite possible.
Coz in case of Zing Digital Bangla, they added High News, CTVN, Orange TV, Fatafati which are not even available with local Cable.

I think, to promote Zing, they r adding Regional channels rapidly.

MOLOYBORA said:
Hi Friends,

Dish Tv has Connect to C Band FTA channel with valid permission from the channel provider. I think they have directly downlink from C band beam as per the permission. Last few months i see, they can add so many channels, which is already FTA mode in C band in various satellite.

But i have no legal prove as of now........

AFAIK Every DTH is telecasting all channels from its original C Band transmission itself.. the Channel service provider will supply the Decoders to DTH oops once the agreement has been finalized..

Yes Asit,

High News, CTVN Orange TV already FTA on INSAT-4B. Orange TV Broadcaster from Assam BTPL, Guwahati.

Dish TV sab 2nd hand mall uthate hai.... but They have so many channel other than the DTH provider.

@Kumar Bhai

Moloy Bora meant to say that, just to capture regional market, they r even adding non popular channels which are not even available on local cable withOUT carriage fee from broadcaster.

AsitPaul said:
@Kumar Bhai

Moloy Bora meant to say that, just to capture regional market, they r even adding non popular channels which are not even available on local cable withOUT carriage fee from broadcaster.

Its ok ,
Dish TV or any DTH even cant take any FTA channels legally from any sat as i know.. it may be a copyright issue.. so they have added it and providing FTA for its users means using Encryption for those channels is depending upon Dish TV itself as i know...

excellent addition by dish tv :clap three marathi channels :SP

Mann kar raha Dishtv konnection lene ko,but they don't have HD DVR STB,isiliye nahi liya Dishtv aaj tak.:(:wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom