DDF Exclusive 13 New TPs added in Tata Sky NIT

9. 10890 H 32720
10. 10850 H 32720

These 2 have signals. I can get signals on these via super LNB.
This are new ones from Gsat 31 not the one from Gsat 10 ..This may be Data Tps entry points .. Actual Tps may be added Soon . They did Same with Gsat 10 activation also.

This are new ones from Gsat 31 not the one from Gsat 10 ..This may be Data Tps entry points .. Actual Tps may be added Soon . They did Same with Gsat 10 activation also.

This TP i am getting from 2018 bro, that time there was no GSAT 31.

But May be ur right, they may move this TPs to GSAT 31

This TP i am getting from 2018 bro, that time there was no GSAT 31.

But May be ur right, they may move this TPs to GSAT 31
In Gsat 31 same Frequencies has been added bro . But about the Gsat 10 H Tps as dino bro explained Ts is testing that only .as it C Band is empty so no problem for Ts to use dual polarity as fuel will be less used compared to C band . Next week we'll get clear picture :tup:

Look like they will use 14-15 tps from gsat31 in the initial phase.Any way wait for some more days for the big news.

Forgot to mention last night, the frequencies of new H transponders is in range which r not functional/existing in V polarity of GSat 10. Quite sure that these new transponders r from GSat 10 and difference has been maintained to avoid interference during reception at subscriber end.

Also channels rearrangement and additions will happen post this, first they need to be sure that transmission is stabilised then only broadcasters can be informed about making necessary changes. There will always be friction among broadcasters to get best slots but finally its upto Tata Sky to decide allotment. This is not a big concern and will be taken care of in a timely basis

GSat 31 will also open doors for acquiring new transponders as shortly they will require it. &Xplor HD addition being kept on hold may also be bcoz they want to reserve bandwidth incase delays happen later on for new transponders.

Lastly after they have decided to drop VOD service, guess next step would be migrating to HEVC for HD transmission. Possible that new hybrid box will have external recording feature alongwith OTT so as to give existing DVR subscribers chance to shift towards an advanced gadget by giving attractive offers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock