Two new tps added by dialog

Mr.Bhat said:
thats good..
Is that reciever shows the Sat name /orbit of tarcked Transponders? like 11050 H 30000 →ST2@88°E

lolzzz there is no such available in market

but one can firm once channels are tuned

shawl_who said:
lol.. was that sarcastic :p

1stly do u think i am person like that ? not atall..it was just quriocity...
yes there is a equipment like that.. few years ago i have contacts with INDICA Perera A srilankan Tracker.. he is updating in Lyngsat... we talked so much regarding sat tracking... he was in few our forums too... he showed me equipments of his sat tracking Room.. there he showed almost everything .. he has few of these kind of authenticating meters, gadgets...

Also do u remember a guy from Germany was in Other forum? he was analyzing Insat and other sats in the forums... he also have such gadgets too...

Mr.Bhat said:
1stly do u think i am person like that ? not atall..it was just quriocity...
yes there is a equipment like that.. few years ago i have contacts with INDICA Perera A srilankan Tracker.. he is updating in Lyngsat... we talked so much regarding sat tracking... he was in few our forums too... he showed me equipments of his sat tracking Room.. there he showed almost everything .. he has few of these kind of authenticating meters, gadgets...

no, I dint meant it like that... :(

Mr.Bhat said:
Also do u remember a guy from Germany was in Other forum? he was analyzing Insat and other sats in the forums... he also have such gadgets too...

nope :shy

Mr.Bhat said:
Just now made a Blindscan of Both Horizontal and Vertical... I am getting only these Transponders from 45°E Location...

1=11468,V,27689,56,DVB-S,QPSK
2=11509,V,27689,56,DVB-S,QPSK
3=11550,V,28800,35,S2,8PSK
4=11591,V,27689,56,DVB-S,QPSK
5=11635,V,27689,56,DVB-S,QPSK
6=11675,V,27689,56,DVB-S,QPSK

Appreciate if you could please share screen shots of 11635,11675 with signal strength

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock