Breaking 1st time on DD Free Dish ! Channels not launched on time after official statement.

• Thread starter A B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 14,690
This is a clear monopoly of these channels,they left dd freedish first during annual eauction on April now only two slots vacant but they want upper lcn.
Yes,

DD should strict on this. This four channels gaining popularity and after popular they trashing DD.

And, I think, they don't know that we (viewers of DDFD) have the option to rearrange channel numbers according to our wish.
Another point worth considering is that they should launch promo of their channels on other sister (same broadcaster) channels so that viewers come to know about the same.

One Big Head Behind This Drama,

Hope It'll Be Resolved Sooner,,,,,,,

Lcn issue they demand upper lcn
The issues only rishety channel lnc 94 available on 11550 tp ..this tp carre dd sports some time dishtv block this tp so they demand tp 1 to 4 slot ..i think

The issues only rishety channel lnc 94 available on 11550 tp ..this tp carre dd sports some time dishtv block this tp so they demand tp 1 to 4 slot ..i think
That's that point. They want to include in this tp so that zing super fta can also stream these unscrambled channels.

Sony pal doesn't show programmes according to new schadule. And jio tv doesn't show new schadule for next few days. Is the agreement with DD free dish is cancelled or not.

In my opinion, DDFD should replace any 2 DD channels with Pal & Rishtey.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock