Breaking 1st time on DD Free Dish ! Channels not launched on time after official statement.

• Thread starter A B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 14,735
My request dd to plz ban those 4 channel in life time in free dish platform ..because they play time to time new game .plz start hashtags with ban captions in twitter ..
You are right. They are playing with our sentiments.
It was better before the announcement of launching of these channels, we are watching and enjoying. But, after the launch news of these channels, we were excited and even some people want to watch live launching of these channels at 12.00 am. But now, all are in vain. They should co-operate with DDFD and should start their channels on alloted slots and wait till annual e-auction.

Last edited:
Today is 2nd Dec, not added yet.
I think, they will start from Monday.

This time 100% DD withdrawal those channel

Kind of waste E Auction for DD Free Dish because of these channels , these channels should be fine by DD DTH So next time these channels won't make E Auction usless and don't waste their time . ...

I think they will get launch today or tomorrow and start promoting. implement new program line-up from monday.

DDFD viewer have to condemn all the 4 channel due to periodically remove & add back to addict viewer & force to pay them for it.

I know the reason why peoples bashing Pal, Rishtey, Utsav and Anmol, but the fact is DDFD want business not customer satisfaction, not only DDFD most of the cable, dth policies are same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock