Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

This is awesome from Airtel. My monthly charge is reduced by 61 rupees that I was paying for Telugu top-up. Wow!!!

2e717b37bce00361e79a8ee956ff4672.jpg

Last edited:
So now you're receiving all Telugu channels....How to activate this pack(99/199) I dont see any option to activate it through online
Yes, I am! It should be activated through customer care. Once you get the base pack changed, you can add the free regional top-ups online via self care! Beware of customer care guy who says you must activate the paid Telugu top-up to receive Telugu channels. They don't have a clue of what's going on here!!

Yes, I am! It should be activated through customer care. Once you get the base pack changed, you can add the free regional top-ups online via self care! Beware of customer care guy who says you must activate the paid Telugu top-up to receive Telugu channels. They don't have a clue of what's going on here!!

Just said to him to change my base pack to my plan 99 and he said you need to add telugu top-up too and I said ok and got it activated.Will remove it from self care and add free topup.

Just said to him to change my base pack to my plan 99 and he said you need to add telugu top-up too and I said ok and got it activated.Will remove it from self care and add free topup.
You cannot remove the Telugu top-up through self care. It wasn't showing to me.That's why I said don't listen to the cc guy!

You cannot remove the Telugu top-up through self care. It wasn't showing to me.That's why I said don't listen to the cc guy!

Oh ok. Thanks

Thought we can remove it from self care.

Called CC now to remove it he said money already got deducted for 1 month and you can't get it back. I can cancel it now or wait for 1 month and cancel it

Oh ok. Thanks

Thought we can remove it from self care.

Called CC now to remove it he said money already got deducted for 1 month and you can't get it back. I can cancel it now or wait for 1 month and cancel it
No point in cancelling it now since you paid for a month, unless you are worried that this free top-up thing is a bug and it won't be there after a month!

No point in cancelling it now since you paid for a month, unless you are worried that this free top-up thing is a bug and it won't be there after a month!

Ya thinking to wait till Aug 10th and cancel it.

Used to Pay 501 pm now will pay 324/381.rs now

Please confirm which regional pack has hindi channels link star plus, zee, sony....

earlier it was one free regional topup in 199 pack and no free regional topup for 99 pack.
now u can activate 2 free regional topup.
activated All south (119 channels) @ free of cost.
First of all thanks for the inforamtion, can you please confirm sun group channels are there in All south reg pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock