Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

Oh ok. Thanks

Thought we can remove it from self care.

Called CC now to remove it he said money already got deducted for 1 month and you can't get it back. I can cancel it now or wait for 1 month and cancel it
Bro if u activated the pack today u can call cc and remove the pack and ask refund.

Tamil regional life tim

Tamil regional life time free top-up not available where you activated? And you get sun group channel?
It's available through self care under free regional top-ups section. Yes I'm getting sun group channels.

one doubt if we change the base pack will the subscribed addon packs removed?. becoz iam in south max pack and i have kids addon. will it gets removed if i change the base pack??
Incompatible add-ons will automatically be removed. Try your luck.

Two life time free top up activated. 1. All south Top up 2. Tamil regional top up.
But main thing, we cannot subscribe these top ups with 99 plan alone. You should activate any pack for rs.61.
One customer minimum pack should be 160/month.

Two life time free top up activated. 1. All south Top up 2. Tamil regional top up.
But main thing, we cannot subscribe these top ups with 99 plan alone. You should activate any pack for rs.61.
One customer minimum pack should be 160/month.
Not true. I was able to activate two free top-ups without any paid add-on. I have added the HD add-on later.

I activate 99 plan with tamil paid top up , I like to activate Telugu , kanada life time free top up .. but I was unable to activate in self care how I can activate , pls guide me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock