Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

I just now called cc he said there is no pack like that. but he said take myplan 99 +regional pack, and call again cc and ask to remove regional pack . if it is removed within the same day you will get the refund.. is it possible??.

Tamil regional free life time top-up not available so I I activated all south pack 119 channel life time free. It's working. I get all Tamil channel. Hi anyone telme what is HD customer identify pack rs.0? What channels we get?

I just now called cc he said there is no pack like that. but he said take myplan 99 +regional pack, and call again cc and ask to remove regional pack . if it is removed within the same day you will get the refund.. is it possible??.

Yes you get refund. Me too call cc but they don't know about this. So I told to cancel the Tamil top up . After I activated from online

Last edited:
Tamil regional life tim
This is awesome from Airtel. My monthly charge is reduced by 61 rupees that I was paying for Telugu top-up. Wow!!!

2e717b37bce00361e79a8ee956ff4672.jpg
Tamil regional life time free top-up not available where you activated? And you get sun group channel?

all south regional pack does not have sun group. But if u take separate tamil regional pack or telugu regional pack it has sun group channels.

I m 99 plan with Tamil paid top up , How to activate telugu regional life time free top up pls guide.. I m new to this..

one doubt if we change the base pack will the subscribed addon packs removed?. becoz iam in south max pack and i have kids addon. will it gets removed if i change the base pack??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock