Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

Bro we can add them, as I did for my friend today. After login to self care, then connections, there at the top Search option is there, select digital tv, search with Life time free topups, then below you get link like manage topups, select that it takes to other page and asks for login to Airtel.in click that, and will go to old page where we can add topups, then add your desired topup. It’s done..enjoy!

Worked for me.
It was quite a complex procedure....thanks for figuring it out. Helpful for the few of us here

Edit: By the way, I opted for only 1 free regional add-on in my Super Saver 10M pack and even that was deactivated. The Gemini channels stopped showing and after following this procedure its working for me.

Last edited:
Worked for me.
It was quite a complex procedure....thanks for figuring it out. Helpful for the few of us here

Edit: By the way, I opted for only 1 free regional add-on in my Super Saver 10M pack and even that was deactivated. The Gemini channels stopped showing and after following this procedure its working for me.
Super Saver pack officially has 1 free regional top up. You could have called customer care and demanded them to add it.

I was going to do that anyway before which I chanced upon this thread and that message. But that point is why did it get removed in the first place....thought i'd put the info out here.

In the interim between now (13-Jan) and 31-Jan, is it best to take the cheapest priced pack? This is because anyway all plans will change on 01-Feb.

How to activate My Plan 99 without any regional topup? CC says not possible. Is Nodal officer the only resort?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock