Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

Install old version of app
No other option? Anyone has link for APK for old MyAirtel App. Asking this in this thread as even after adding TopUps, I am unable to see the active TopUps in my account in SelfCare.

Last edited:
Thanks @Siva, @Raja and all bros who helped me here. I was able to get my Basepack changed to MyPlan 99 w/o any TopUps, and I added the free regional topups myself. For the interim period from now to 01-Feb-2019, I believe it is best to stick to the lowest pack instead of paying hefty DBR charges (I was always a ARP Customer, so never paid in DBR till now).

Just hoping that ADTV comes up with good attractive plans - will surely opt for the same. @Gobinaath bro provided some good insights on upcoming plans - hoping for the best for ROI region too.
In my ADTV Selfcare, the Expiry Date was being shown as 01-Feb-2019, although I had enough balance for service even beyond that date. (Probably as due to TRAI Regulations, all packs would expire on 01-Feb-2019). This was when my ARP had expired, and they started DBR under the same package (Infinity Sports). Then, I shifted to Base Pack MyPlan 99 when I asked for help here, its done, but now the expiry date shows as 01-Apr-2019, and it still doesnt match with the amount of balance I have as per DBR Calculation.

Why has the expiry date been shifted to 01-Apr-2019? Is there any rule that if we change our Base Plan, the DTH has to honor it for a fixed period of time and cannot force me to change again (i.e. by 01-Feb-2019) ?

My south sports plan valid tomorrow only
I south soprts plan change to Tn my plan 99 only
Tell me to recharge ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock