Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

@TJ_DJ : Maybe you can activate it with the regional top-up and then get it deactivated
Will they deactivate only regional topup on MyPlan 99? How will they do that? Its not possible to do so from SelfCare now.

Will they deactivate only regional topup on MyPlan 99? How will they do that? Its not possible to do so from SelfCare now.
If you activate it with regional top up, you need to pay the price of the top up upfront. And the deactivation should be done on same day to get the money refunded. Couple of forum members were able to do it. It's a risky process. On the other hand, it is possible to just activate 99 Plan. Some cc executives won't do it but some will. You can keep trying.

After talking to ADTV Customer Care, how long does it take for the change of Basepack
  1. to become effective?
  2. to reflect in SelfCare?

please mention as this link to confirm to check the regional combos

https :// www. airtel.in /s /selfcare /DTH/ connection?action=regionalCombos

Airtel Login : Pay Airtel Bill Online - Login Airtel My Account

Note: After Login to Airtel Portal, Please click above link. It will directly redirects to free topup section. No need follow any steps.

Last edited:
Thanks @Siva, @Raja and all bros who helped me here. I was able to get my Basepack changed to MyPlan 99 w/o any TopUps, and I added the free regional topups myself. For the interim period from now to 01-Feb-2019, I believe it is best to stick to the lowest pack instead of paying hefty DBR charges (I was always a ARP Customer, so never paid in DBR till now).

Just hoping that ADTV comes up with good attractive plans - will surely opt for the same. @Gobinaath bro provided some good insights on upcoming plans - hoping for the best for ROI region too.

Last edited:
Thanks @Siva, @Raja and all bros who helped me here. I was able to get my Basepack changed to MyPlan 99 w/o any TopUps, and I added the free regional topups myself. For the interim period from now to 01-Feb-2019, I believe it is best to stick to the lowest pack instead of paying hefty DBR charges (I was always a ARP Customer, so never paid in DBR till now).

Just hoping that ADTV comes up with good attractive plans - will surely opt for the same. @Gobinaath bro provided some good insights on upcoming plans - hoping for the best for ROI region too.
From where did you add free regional topups? I am unable to find that option in selfcare. Airtel has removed my regional topups! (PS: I am on myPlan 99)

From where did you add free regional topups? I am unable to find that option in selfcare. Airtel has removed my regional topups! (PS: I am on myPlan 99)
Read the first post of the thread completely please.

Do you guys remember how we used to see our current pack details in MyAirtel App? It used to provide list of all TopUps as well. We dont see it anymore (since about past 6 months). Anyone knows how to view that? In fact, for me, the DTH section does not appear at all for the secondary number's MyAirtel app which I could see earlier.

So, now I can see only from the primary number's MyAirtel App, and still the old view of pack details is not there.

Do you guys remember how we used to see our current pack details in MyAirtel App? It used to provide list of all TopUps as well. We dont see it anymore (since about past 6 months). Anyone knows how to view that? In fact, for me, the DTH section does not appear at all for the secondary number's MyAirtel app which I could see earlier.

So, now I can see only from the primary number's MyAirtel App, and still the old view of pack details is not there.
Install old version of app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock