• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 62
  • Views Views: Views 11,225
vish 24 said:
i know bro but doubful about dsport addition :P

So Am I After seeing DSport reply.Lets wait and watch what happens

Last edited by a moderator:
Airtel may not add DSport after that troll if they see it. Their big EGO might get hurt!!

Ritesh said:
Look, now DSport also trolling Adtv.

First they trolled on 20 May Now Today Again they trolled :lol

Egarly looking for shutdown day of D Sport channel

I think I'm going to see that soon

Dsport is the most unrespectable sports network organization all their employee's are thinking like a master ..

I don't know abt other users of Adtv but I'm very much happy with teleshopping dth platform

I can smell ur stomach burning .. Ur days are numbered start count .. soon ull be Neo sport 2

We'll meet that day headweight D sport ..

I'll be more happy if Adtv not added D sport means .. Yes Adtv done something wrong 100% but for that I can't accept the head weight troll .. The organization not even known by 99% citizens of our country .. But thinking like a India's #1 sports network Poor boy's

@users of adtv bros -- pls instead of encouraging these type of posts .. pls post condemn msg to them coz today they trolled Adtv tommrow they may troll us already they done too one of our bro got harsh reply from them .. We shouldn't encourage these head weight people not coz of Adtv troll .. I strongly condemn one of our bro got hurted on that day

Thanks

Gobinaath said:

Dsport is the most unrespectable sport organization all their employees thinking like a master ..

I don't know abt other users of Adtv but I'm very much happy with teleshopping dth platform

I can smell ur stomach burning .. Ur days are numbered start count soon ull be Neo sport 2

Well meet that day headweight D sport

Even without Cricketing rights, D Sport has good content in Football, Horse Racing Don't feel it will shut down anytime plus Clarity is awesome.

Gobinaath said:

Dsport is the most unrespectable sport organization all their employees thinking like a master ..

I can smell ur stomach burning .. Ur days are numbered start count soon ull be Neo sport 2

Well meet that day headweight D sport

true that sai bro. they have just started and with their head weight they look like they are been in business for long years.

and regarding ADTV, am very much happy and satisfied. am getting all the channels which i need except 1 or 2 without much loss to my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom