3 channels will be added on friday

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 62
  • Views Views: Views 11,225
Just watched 1 day D Sport HD Channel in TS Clarity, Content n Graphics is fabulous n miles better than Crap Star Sports.
M feeling priveliged to watch this Channel with Top Class Clarity n watch Brazilian Football League which was possible to watch live only online Thanks to D Sport for making it possible.

bros they naver replied about adtv like this to me they today replied me that there is no update but they are hoping that its going to be avaliable soon so i think all staff is not bad there are only few

Let's not decide or estimate about D Sport by simply seeing the way the twitter people talk to us. Are we estimating airtel simply by the way we are handled in CC... Even I would answer that way if I work in D Sport.

What's stopping airtel to add D Sport. Airtel is really adding shopping channels only. We should accept that.

They are placing 100 home channels between most viewed channels to earn money... Even Tata Sky doesn't do those. None of the players in the market does that.

Airtel needs only money... Even though we love the services, we should accept some bitter truths.

thisisjagan said:
Let's not decide or estimate about D Sport by simply seeing the way the twitter people talk to us. Are we estimating airtel simply by the way we are handled in CC... Even I would answer that way if I work in D Sport.

What's stopping airtel to add D Sport. Airtel is really adding shopping channels only. We should accept that.

They are placing 100 home channels between most viewed channels to earn money... Even Tata Sky doesn't do those. None of the players in the market does that.

Airtel needs only money... Even though we love the services, we should accept some bitter truths.

Sau Pratishat Satya...

100% True...

Last edited by a moderator:
thisisjagan said:

Yes Fully Agreed Bro..

See, if look from eyes of an SD user, Adtv is awesome. Almost all channels are available, very much affordable and great packs. But if you ask about me, a HD user, it is not fair. Earlier we had issue of tp. But since 3 months, it is having ample space, and on top of that they are adding unlimited home and shopping channels. This is very much irritating.
If we praise Adtv for all good things, then we also have right to speak against them also if they do such nonsense things.
No offence intended to anybody..

Ritesh said:
See, if look from eyes of an SD user, Adtv is awesome. Almost all channels are available, very much affordable and great packs. But if you ask about me, a HD user, it is not fair. Earlier we had issue of tp. But since 3 months, it is having ample space, and on top of that they are adding unlimited home and shopping channels. This is very much irritating.
If we praise Adtv for all good things, then we also have right to speak against them also if they do such nonsense things.

Yes bro.. Just got the SD point. I never thought. Even when I was using only SD, I was very much happy... Now i miss some HD channels only... Every dth has pros and cons... We have to adjust few things...

thisisjagan said:

What's stopping airtel to add D Sport.

Ritesh said:

Apologized & Sorry bros if my words mistake , hurt means [emoji120]

Just post what I have in my heart in that time nothing intention [emoji120]

Back
Top Bottom