Good News 3 HD & 1 SD channel Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Zee Tamil HD has been added. A long long wait comes to an end finally. Logged in just to share this happiness since there had been a lot of members who were expecting it to be added for a long time :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Finally Zee Tamil HD has been added. A long long wait comes to an end finally. Logged in just to share this happiness since there had been a lot of members who were expecting it to be added for a long time :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Even Sun Direct could not get it.

dear friends and MOD
my post was deleted and I got the reason that don't ask same question and they told that I was talking about channel addition. I didn't talk about channels addition and if u think like that I can't do any thing and any surprise means reduction in price for south users that's is the meaning for any surprise .and if I mention or if I ask about channel addition u can delete my post. I'm completely upset because of some people if u want to avoid means then don't see my post

Is there any hope for National geographic wild HD,MTV beats HD,MTV HD channel addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock