Good News 3 HD & 1 SD channel Added.

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 81
  • Views Views: Views 24,098
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Direct is the only DTH which adds its own network's channels strictly. Neither Dish TV nor Tata Sky. Sun (network) is not very friendly towards Airtel. Don't expect Gemini Movies/Music HD. But there is a small chance for Udaya HD and/or Surya HD.

Last edited:
Sun Direct is the only DTH which adds its own network's channels strictly. Neither Dish TV nor Tata Sky. Sun (network) is not very friendly towards Airtel. Don't expect Gemini Movies/Music HD. But there is a small chance for Udaya HD and/or Surya HD.
all airtel dth customers(incl. me) should pray God SUN(Sun Network)(Surya Bhagavan), to get sunnetwork channels;)

still i remember when(13-14 years back) sun direct was not there, at time sunnetwork channels were not available on dish tv & tatasky.
Originally TS had only 3 Tamil channels: DD Podhigai (LCN 801), Vijay (807) and Jaya (808). I would ask: why so many missing LCNs? Then all the Sun channels were added.

dear friends and MOD
my post was deleted and I got the reason that don't ask same question and they told that I was talking about channel addition. I didn't talk about channels addition and if u think like that I can't do any thing and any surprise means reduction in price for south users that's is the meaning for any surprise .and if I mention or if I ask about channel addition u can delete my post. I'm completely upset because of some people if u want to avoid means then don't see my post
Sorry but we won't be tolerating such kind of behaviour. Don't make useless posts if you want to stay here. We moderate posts to keep off topic and one liner posts away. We won't be removing your posts if you abide by forum rules and make posts more maturely. DTHs won't be adding channels if you keep asking spamming with useless replies on various threads. Further useless posts will lead you towards permanent ban.

After how many months did Airtel add an HD channel? When was the last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom