3 HD Channels Removing w.e.f. 21st dec

Re: RE: 3 HD Channels Removing w.e.f. 21st dec

greatsadiq said:
Bindaas HD Replaced By Sony SAB HD
UTV Movies Replaced By &Pictures HD
UTV Action Replaced By ZEE Action HD

All Upscale Channels and This Is Effect Of IndiaCast UTV Channels Vs. Dish TV India CASE.

plz post ss

Coolboy said:
plz post ss

Those Are Normal Channels, Given More Bandwidth and Added On Different LCN For HD Viewers..

Nothing Different In SD and HD Content of Those Channels..

Re: RE: 3 HD Channels Removing w.e.f. 21st dec

greatsadiq said:
Those Are Normal Channels, Given More Bandwidth and Added On Different LCN For HD Viewers..

Nothing Different In SD and HD Content of Those Channels..

plz post two ss having sab hd upscaled n other sab sd so that we can compare as i m looking to buy a dishtv hd ....plzzzzz

few SS from my side:
2z7r8sy.jpg

2lm5e2v.jpg

v63pua.jpg

wwi7f7.jpg

15f4xu8.jpg

14e5u09.jpg

Good ss @bhaskar... :)

Tired of upscaled HD channels from dish tv.... On one hand they add good premium HD channels with 1080i std, on other hand they add these unwanted upscaled versions of the standard definition channels :-/

Biswajit.HD said:
Good ss @bhaskar... :)

Tired of upscaled HD channels from dish tv.... On one hand they add good premium HD channels with 1080i std, on other hand they add these unwanted upscaled versions of the standard definition channels :-/

Simply we can say this is Marketing strategy.They dont want decrease the Channels count(weather they are true HD or up scaled channels).UTV removed their network up scaled HD channels so dish TV filled with these up scaled channels.I think UTV is going to shelve their SD channels also in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock